Hello PUBG Esports fans,
PUBG Continental Series(PCS) is now heading to the third series looking for who gets the third crown! PCS3 will be held across four regions from Nov 5 to 22.
The four regions include:
- Asia – which consists of Korea, Japan, China, and Chinese Taipei
- Asia Pacific – which consists of Southeast Asia and Oceania
- North America
- PCS3 Tournament Schedule
- ASIA/NA: November 5-6, 12-13, 19-20
- APAC/EUROPE: November 7-8, 14-15, 21-22
- Total Matches
- 24 matches in total per region (4 matches per day)
The Pick’em Challenge event, which gives fans a chance to benefit directly from the livestream action, is coming back as well to run over the course of the three week event.
- Sale period of the PCS3 items
- PC: After the maintenance on Oct. 28, 2020 – 5 pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
- Console: 11am on Oct. 29, 2020 – 5 pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
- The PCS3 Pick’em Challenge event period
- PC: After the maintenance on Oct. 28, 2020 – 6 pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
- Console: After the maintenance on Oct. 29, 2020 – 6 pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
- Pick’em reward claiming period
- PC & Console: Nov. 23, 2020 – 11am on Dec. 9, 2020 KST
Twenty-five percent of the revenue from PCS3 items will be equally distributed among the four regional events. Exactly 12.5% of the 25% will go to the prize pool, and the other 12.5% will be allocated evenly to all participating teams.
We will offer more diverse Pick‘Em items for PCS3. In case you want to know more, here’s a sneak peek at some of the sales and reward items that will be available for PCS3!
You can see these must-have items in the game beginning October 28 (October 29 for Console) when the Pick’em Challenge event starts.
There is no team that has become the champion twice from PCS Charity Showdown, 1 and 2 yet. Can we finally meet the defending champion or a new champion will be born? Let’s see what happens on PCS3!