- PUBG Mobile Beta 0.9.5 is now live! Check out the Patch Notes for details.
Report a player in PUBG
Got an issue with a player in PUBG? Here is how you can report them.
There is a new way to Report a player in PUBG.
All reports for players breaking the Rules of Conduct are now submitted directly through these forums.
Only forum administrators can view reports, so they are completely confidential.
We will endeavor to be as open and transparent as possible with our investigations into each report, by providing direct feedback indicating that we’ve either taken action against a user, are still investigating, or require more evidence.
To submit a report, please follow the link.
PUBG Rules of Conduct
We ask you to follow these Rules of Conduct while playing PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and participating on our platforms. Please note, these may change from time to time, so it’s worth checking back periodically.
Ignorance of the rules does not excuse a violation of them. Violations may result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs.
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees.
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- Do not impersonate other individuals.
- Do not spam, be it in text or voip.
- Do not cheat: do not use third party programs, macros, client-side hacks, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote cheats or hacks.
- Do not team: teaming is defined as two or more players in the same match working together in a larger group than is intended for the selected game mode.
- Do not team kill: there is no excuse for non-accidental team kills. If your teammate is breaking these rules, report them to us instead.
- Do not stream snipe: this is a form of cheating and you will be banned if you do it.
- Do not exploit bugs or glitches: If you find a bug or a glitch in the game that provides an unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit.
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
These rules are neither final nor exhaustive – we reserve the right to suspend disruptive users even if their behaviour doesn’t fall under any of the above rules directly. Be nice, play fair and respect others and yourself.
PUBG Community Manager @poopiequeen posted on Twitter how to report a player in PUBG. We have the full details below:
Create an En Masse Account if you do not have one.
Report a Player in PUBG Step 1: Click on “Contact Support”
Step 2: Select PUBG as the game…Find the issue that is most fitting, in this case it is “Game Support”
Step 3: Complete the Issue Details drop down, you will want to fill in “I need to report another player.” Next, add the Issue Details… I would say “hacking” or “teaming” and click Submit a Ticket
Report a Player in PUBG Step 4: Fill out the Description, Characters, Your Character Name and Date/Time. ***Please attach any media to prove your case, it will make the review process easier***…. After you have filled in all the information Click “Finish & Submit”
This is how you can Report a Player in PUBG.