Spread the love
Check out the latest PUBG Patch Notes PC 1.9 Update 4
Developer Bluehole just updated PUBG PC with a huge 4.9 GB Patch. It includes many changes to gameplay, bug fixes and visual effects. See full PUBG Patch Notes PC 1.0 Update 4 below.
Please find the patch notes below:
- Miramar improvements
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly
Check out all of the PUBG PC Patch Notes here.
Discuss all of the PUBG changes with players just like you on the PUBG World Facebook Group.