PUBG Early Access Patch Notes May 16th, 2017
Good morning everyone. There is a PUBG Early Access Week 8 Patch coming tomorrow (5/16/17). The test servers should be updated today(5/15/17) at some point.
UPDATE 9am CST, Live servers are now live with this week’s patch!
Here is our breakdown of the changes in the order that I consider important:
- Lag Switch as well as other Anti Cheat measures added.
- Bug fixes to correct the issue with your character getting stuck in objects such as boxes.
- Flash bang removed temporarily to resolve the issue with causing disconnects.
- Improvements on FPS drops while in a vehicle.
- Custom Games fix due to rain and various other sound changes.
There is not a whole bunch of changes in this patch, but I definitely see the game going in the right direction. We also posted a PUBG Dev Q&A from Twitch yesterday.
Like our PUBG Facebook page to get the news and our feedback as soon as it comes out.
Full story below.