Below is the PUBG Patch Notes Early Access Week 11 Update. We have our commentary for the PUBG Update as well.
This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 8th, 5PM KST / 8AM UTC / 1AM PDT and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.
The test server is already live!
- Improved physics engine performance on game servers.
- Mitigated an issue with the character stopping moving when a large amount of data is sent.
- Improved client performance in the lobby.
- Improved care package airplane rendering performance.
- Modified the “match ends in” timer from 5 minutes to 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug that caused weapon icons at the bottom of the screen to not be shown when switching weapons after opening the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when changing the character’s looks.
- Fixed a bug that caused Freelook (Alt) not to work while the character is jumping.
See you in-game,
PUBG Community Team