Upcoming PUBG Mobile Patch 0.11.5 Release Notes including G36C rifle, Tukshai vehicle, Survive Till Dawn Zombies, and many general notes. No Bug Fixes though.
General PUBG Mobile Patch Notes:
• Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
• Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
• Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
PUBG Mobile UI/UX Patch Notes.
• Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
• Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
• When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
• Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
PUBG Mobile Survive Till Dawn Patch Notes:
• Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
• Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
• Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
• Some resource drops have been tuned.
• Some zombie skills have been tuned.
• Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
Download the Beta Here: PUBG Mobile Beta Download.