PUBG Mobile Patch 0.8.0 is coming on September 12th, 2018. See below for details and what’s all in this huge game expanding patch.
Tencent just announced the newest patch 0.8.0 for PUBG Mobile on Android, iOS, Emulator for North America and many other regions. Sanhok, Flare Guns, Armored UAZ, QBZ is coming! More details below.
See the recent 0.8.0 Hotfix patch notes.
PUBG Mobile will be taken offline for maintenance from 00:00 to 08:00 UTC, on September 11th. Service may resume sooner or later depending on maintenance progress. The new version will be pushed to Google Play and App Store starting September 12th.
Update the game before September 21st to get (Outfit box III (7d) x1 and 1,888 bp.)
What’s new in Patch 0.9.5 for PUBG Mobile?
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: Call an air drop if used within playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the playzone.
- QBZ: An automatic rifle.
- Muscle car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats.
Download the PUBG Maps Seperately
- Quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Improved cheating plug-in recognition.
- Added report button to more pages
Learn more about PUBG Mobile here.
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest!
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
– Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
– QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
– Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
– Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
– Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
– Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
– Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
– Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
– New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
– Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
– Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
– Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
– Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
– Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
– Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
– Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
– Season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached and more.
– Friends can now be deleted in batches.
– 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
– Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
– Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
– Chat system has been tuned.
– Items contains in air drops have been tuned.