Check out the newest PUBG Early Access Patch Notes for Week 27.
What’s included in the Week 27 PUBG Early Access Patch Notes, several bug fixes as well as changes to the user interface. No major changes this patch.
- Enhanced breathing animation in the Spectator mode
- Added a new feature in the Settings to adjust the zoom-in and zoom-out speed of the World Map
- Fixed a bug that made the shadows disappear mid-game
- Fixed a graphic bug related to players who left the game inside of the starting airplane
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing the full alias of their teammates
- Improved the synchronization between player aim and spectator aim
- Fixed a bug to accurately display teammates’ marker direction in Free Look mode
See all of the PUBG Patch Notes here.