Dev. Bluehole releases patch for PUBG to correct the Memory Crash Today Developer Bluehole released this on their official twitter page regarding the recent Memory Crash Patch(game vanishing midplay.)
- PUBG Tips
- PUBG Patch Notes
- Weekly Patch Notes – PUBG Update July 13th, 2017
- PUBG Week 15 Patch Notes – Early Access Weekly Update
- PUBG Patch Notes – PUBG June Update
- PUBG Early Access Week 12 Update – June 21st, 2017
- PUBG Patch Notes Early Access Week 11 Update
- PUBG Early Access Week 10 Update
- PUBG Patch Notes Early Access Month 2 Update 5/25/17
- PUBG Patch Notes Early Access Week 8 May 16th, 2017
- Report a PUBG Player
- PUBG Xbox One
- PUBG Mobile
- PUBG Server Status
- PUBG Mobile Beta 0.9.1 is now live! Check out the Patch Notes for details.
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Top Posts & Pages
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gets Full Release Timeline Continuing onits massive success, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds creative director Brendan Greene wants a full release within the next six months and shared planned features in an interview with GamesIndustry.
PUBattlegrounds Early Access Week 5 Patch Notes below including FPS fixes, item respawn balancing fixes, and some fixes to scopes and crossbow. Today on the dev blog we look at what we have updated in this week’s upcoming patch. […]
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds [Early Access] Patch Notes – 4/24/17 PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Early Access – Week 5 – Patch Notes See all of the client performance improvement, gameplay, and bug fixes for PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds Early Access Week 5.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds got its first major update today. The patch mainly addresses performance issues, but it also makes a significant change to the gear meta: frying pans now block bullets. With a satisfying metallic clang, no less.
© 2018 Copyright 2018 PUBG.org. All Rights Reserved. No affiliation with PUBG Corp. or Tencent, Inc.