- Congratulations Team Sixless on placing 1ST in the 2nd Ever PUBG Mobile Pro-Am Sponsored by Omlet Arcade!
PUBG Map Sanhok Codename Savage
Everything you need to know about PUBG Map Sanhok Codename Savage
We have been working on creating a page that had everything you need to know about the upcoming PUBG Map: Sanhok a.k.a. Codename Savage. This map is currently in experimental test server but should be out very soon.
According to Bluehole/PUBG Corp., the map is in it’s final testing stage.
How do I play the newest PUBG map(Sanhok)?
If you own a copy of PUBG, you can find the Experimental Server in your Steam library right now. Download it and go test out the map.
When is the next round of Sanhok testing?
- OPENS: June 1, 4pm PDT / June 1, 4am CEST / June 1, 11am KST
- CLOSES: June 4, 4am PDT / June 4, 1pm CEST / June 4, 8pm KST
What are the latest Sanhok Patch Notes?
- Improvements have been made to throwables (frag grenades, stun grenade and molotovs)
- Adjusted item spawn balance.
- Overall item spawn rate increased by 3%.
- Weapon attachment spawn rate increased by 3%.
- Vertical grip, angle grip, thumb grip, half grip, and light grip spawn rates increased by more than double.
- M24 will no longer appear in care packages. It now spawns in the world (see the update #14 notes for more details).
- Adjusted bluezone balance.
- Decreased moving speed of the last three bluezone in Sanhok
- Slightly increased waiting time of the dynamic bluezone
- Overall playtime increased by approximately 50 sec
- Increased the wait time of the final circle from 30 to 60 seconds
- For performance reasons, the waiting area before each match starts will be spread out across three locations
- Increased the amount of throwable apples from 10 to 20
- You can now toggle the new HRTF (Head Related Transfer Function) sound feature in the options menu (for opponent’s gunshot sounds only). The feature, which simulates fully three dimensional sound even for two-channel stereo headphones, was explained in greater detail in our dev blog last week.
- Reduced the volume of the care package airplane.
Environmental Set Dressing
- Our towns are showing new signs of life! Towns now have been giving a new pass of environmental set dressing.
- Thai-style rock walls are now spread across the map. These aren’t the final, polished assets, but we wanted to get them in early. Try climbing up them and let us know how you feel about them!
Resort, Cave, and Ruins Improvements
- We’ve added additional set dressing, material work to these areas.
- Removed grenade cooking animation and sound when throwing apple at starting area before match starts.
- Fixed an issue where apples at starting area turned black
- Fixed an issue of infinite loading and stuck in black screen when entering the match
See the latest PUBG PC and Xbox Live Server Patch Notes.
Here is all the images we have so far of Sanhok: