We truly appreciated your passion for the PUBG 3rd anniversary global skin contest! Truly. To celebrate the 3rd year of our community and shine a light on your spectacular creations, we want you to help with which skins should represent this momentous milestone. There were over 1,200 entries in our communities throughout the world during the entry period (Dec 20, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020). PUBG regional offices and dev teams reviewed every entry and narrowed the designs down to these finalists.
A total of 15 finalists were selected, five for each item, from all across the globe. You can see the finalists on the official voting page of the PUBG 3rd anniversary Global Skin Contest, and choosing the winning designs to be made into PUBG skins is in your hands. Go to the voting page and choose your favorite designs! The most voted for each item (3 finalists in total) will be distributed as PUBG 3rd anniversary in-game skins for free!
- Voting page: Click here
- Voting Period: 01/10/2020 00:00 PST – 01/19/2020 23:59 PST
- 1 Vote can be cast per player, player item type
Want a chance to earn your own prize? Click the share button at the top of the voting page to send the link to your social channels with hashtag #PUBGSkinContest. We’ll randomly pick 100 lucky voters to win a special gift! You must share using the rules below to be considered. Keep an eye on our social channels @PUBG for the announcement of those amazing prizes!
- Complete voting for 3 items
- Share the voting page by clicking the share button to your social channels with the hashtag “#PUBGSkinContest” after voting in the event period.
- It needs to be open to the public without any restriction to view
- Event period: 01/10/2020 00:00 PST – 01/19/2020 23:59 PST
- We will contact the winners of the special event through the social media account you shared with.
- Winner draw and contact: Starting from Feb 1, 2020 at 12 am PST
- If you don’t respond to our message for 7 days, we will move forward to the next candidate.
Q. How do I know how many votes my design received?
A. The voting status for each candidate will be released at the time of the winner’s announcement and will show what percentage of the total vote they received.
Q. How many winners will there be?
A. We’re rewarding in three different ways. The top voted entry of each category, the 4 top candidates for each category who did not win, and 100 randomly drawn winners from among the voters who share on social media.
Q. How do I know if I won the random draw?
A. In early February, after the event, a random draw will be held. If you are a winner, we will then contact you through the social media accounts you shared. Please note, you may be excluded from the list if you do not respond within seven days.
Q. What are the rewards?
A. The Grand Prize winners will see their skin in-game, given to all players on the third anniversary of PUBG! Alongside the recognition for their great work, they’ll receive some real-life PUBG merchandise including a one of a kind, special trophy.
Candidates selected for the public voting stage will also receive prizes, as will a few lucky, randomly selected voters, and other finalists will receive prizes as well. While these players won’t receive a trophy, we’ll still be sending out some awesome PUBG merchandise to show our thanks.
Q. When can I expect my reward to be delivered?
A. Once all winners have been confirmed, we will begin the shipping process. We will notify you once your prizes have been shipped. Please note that delivery times will vary greatly depending on your location and local shipping laws.
Terms & Conditions / Rules
- You can only vote for one finalist of each item.
- Once you have completed voting, you will not be able to change it.
- Invalid or unidentified nickname/social accounts will not be considered
- Any cheating or defrauding of the contest systems are strictly forbidden and will lead to the complete disqualification of your votes, disqualification from future contests, and legal action for damages incurred from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please play fairly.